[Steppes] "All The King's Cooks"

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 15:45:18 PDT 2003

I bought one. The guy at the cunter told me on Monday that the sale ended on
Sunday. Be prepared to pay the extra 15%. I had to. If someone else is
getting their book after Sunday night with the 15% off, let me know
privately. I would like to talk to a manager about it. OK?

Lete
PS. I *love* that book!