[Steppes] Steppes Bardic Guild-Sing Along

Lady Clare Wynters steppes_hospitaler at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 00:28:38 PDT 2003

Come SING ALONG to the Greatest Classic
AnsteorranSongs!

You are all invited to the home of Their Excellencies
Miguel and Conal, to Sing Along to the Greatest
Classic Ansteorran Songs, Wednesday July 16th at
7:30pm. Dust off your GREEN STEPPES BARD BOOKS, grab a
friend, and come out to Their Most Excellent
Excellencies home for an evening filled with
FUN,SONGS, and SOCIALIZIN'!!

We hope to see you there!!

Lady Clare Wynters
Steppes Bardic Guild

> From the south:
Drive north on Highway 75 to the Plano Parkway exit.
Go to the light (Plano Parkway) and turn right
(east.)Drive approximately 5 miles until the road
(mostly) dead ends into Los Rios and turn left
(north.) Drive past 1 light (14th Street), along the
golf course, and then up a hill, Our house is on the
left before you get to Park Street.>From the North:
Drive south on Highway 75 to the Park Rd. exit and
turn left (east) on ParkRd. Drive past Avenue K,
Jupiter, and Shiloh, and then turn right (south) onto
Los Rios Blvd. Our house is on the right side between
the 1st two streets (Angelina and
LosRobles-respectively.)

The address is 2125 Los Rios Blvd, Plano, 75074

If you need help please call 972-424-8432