[Steppes] FW: Hello, Ansteorra

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 16 07:59:24 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Reaves [mailto:beowulfmin at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 9:42 AM
To: Betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Subject: Hello, Ansteorra

Greetings from Branwen Scholastica!

My first 15 SCA years were in Bryn Gwlad (before it
was even called that), and I've been in the Middle
Kingdom for the last 13 years.  It's only recently
that I've taken up the tablet weaving I had barely
started to do before moving.  What fun, especially
with the web pages and patterns available now that
weren't then.

If you know Edwin FitzLloyd from the Steppes, or
Thomas of Tenby and Clare Rosmuire St. John from Bryn
Gwlad, tell them Branwen Scholastica says hello.

also, Anne Reaves