[Steppes] Challenge

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 19:08:59 PDT 2003

Does the fact that she is a French duchess in 1203 have a major bearing on
all this discussion? If so, who is she? What country is she in, if not
France? If we are to be the person she is asking, who are we, and why is the
question and its answer so important to her?

Lete, who is just musing during the volleys...   ;-)