[Steppes] August Business Meeting

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Jul 21 20:38:03 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Nobles and Gentles of the Barony of the Stepped,
Their Excellencies would like to invite the members of their populace to
attend Steppes Business Meeting on August 5th at La'Madelaine.  Changes
are being made by Kingdom that will affect us and Their Excellencies
would like to include as many of the membership in the discussion as
possible.  The information has not been disclosed, but I am assured it
will not be a problem for our Barony or its Cantons, and nothing to be
alarmed about.
Thank you,
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Seneschal