[Steppes] Populace Directions and Date

Nan nan_4_j00 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 08:16:14 PDT 2003

Hello there, I'm new here :)

Are populace meetings garb or non-garb? It's a funny sort of thing- since I've been back in the states I find that almost everything SCA-related other than events is non-garb or garb-optional, which I find kind of odd. This of course has lead to me showing up at places in garb and feeling goofy when I'm the only one dressed.

In Service,

Sophie
______________________
Lady Isabeau-Sophia di Polcenigo
mka: Shanna Pajac
(972)743-4450
nan_4_j00 at yahoo.com
http://ladysophie.blogspot.com

Ashia Yother <ashiayother at email.com> wrote:
POPULACE

The Barony of the Steppes meets once a month for a Populace meeting.
Date - Thursday, July 24, 2003 (A.S. 37)
When? 7:30pm
Where? The home of Lady Allessandra di Giovanni

Directions: From 635 take your best route to Shiloh Rd. Go north on Shiloh
for 3 and 1/2 miles. When you pass W. Walnut, begin looking on your left
hand side of the road for a brick wall, after the white brick wall starts
the 1st street is Pear Tree, turn left onto Pear Tree, then an immediate
left onto Centennial. Follow Centennial down till you reach 2710. There
will be a blue 83 Chevy pickup outside.

>From North or the 75 area. Get to Shiloh Rd (from 75 take Beltline east
till you reach Shiloh rd and turn right) come up Shiloh going South, turn
right onto Pear Street, then an immediate left onto Centennial. Follow
Centennial down till you reach 2710. There will be a blue 83 Chevy pickup
outside.

How? Ashia Yother
2710 Centennial Dr.
Garland, TX 75042
972-276-5356 Wk
972-276-7567 (Home - just ask for Ashia, not Allessandra they won't know what you are talking about or as HE Fritz put it, "Just ask for Dance Magic's owner." LOL)

Lady Allessandra di Giovanni
Rider of Dance Magic
Rising Thunder - Bearing Bronze
~*~