[Steppes] Announcing Steppes Oakenwald! ! !

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Jul 23 22:48:12 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Grand Populace of the Steppes

Please join me in congratulating to Sir Madi on being appointed the
Steppes new Oakenwald Pursuivant (Steppes Herald for the newcomers on the
list).

Also, please join me in thanking Lady Margarite McBridin for time well
served during her term in office.

Also, thank you to the everyone who submitted an application for the
office and for your love and support of the community.

In Humble Service
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Steppes Seneschal