FW: [Steppes] Idea for WaterLord XXXI

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 04:18:56 PDT 2003

I wouldn't call 60,000,000 years old "modern," it was just nuclear testing
that woke him up, remember?  Besides, his original name in Japanese was
"Gojira," which is probally a lot easier to document and pass.

And about the name for this last War/Waterlord, the one I have been using,
as I inscribed on the
autocrat's t-shirt, complete with mask and snorkle, is "Floodlord."

Alaric