[Steppes] (no subject)

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Aug 6 17:40:43 PDT 2003

Fritz and Catrin said -

> We are especially indebted to the Calligrapher's and Illuminer's Guild,
> who provided perfectly exquisite scrolls to our champions.

The scribes - be they Renegade, Drive-by or any other variety - wish it
known that it has been our pleasure to provide the original scrolls for the
titled Steppes champions and consorts.  We appreciate the thanks,
recognition and word fame given by Their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin, both
on the lists and at events.  We could not be who we are and produce what we
do without their inspiration.  We thank you.

In service,
HL Muireann
Principal, Steppes Calligraphers & Illuminators Guild

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.