[Steppes] Lost

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Aug 7 10:45:49 PDT 2003

Greetings to the List

Having checked with Morgan and Morgan, and the Event Steward I am still
in search of a small cooler that would have been left on the field under
the WaterBearers tent?  It is red, with a hinged red top, clearly marked
as belonging to Iain MacCrimmon.  It would contain 5 or 6 white
handtowels and three "blue ice" water bottles.

Would anyone who has info on this cooler *please* contact me off list, at
your earliest convenience?

Thank you,
Lady Francesca