[Steppes] Awfully Quiet out there...

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Mon Aug 11 08:28:05 PDT 2003

This is a big decision and should be thought about carefully. I think
it's a bit premature for those interested in applying to be announcing
on the list. Or perhaps they're also interested in becoming the next
governor of California and are waiting for the phone call from Leno to
announce there.

Also thank you all for your kind words on the list.

Fritz