[Steppes] NO directions to Steppes populace In E-Mail

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 20:20:55 PDT 2003

I didn't get any directions "below" in that last mail for Thursday's Populace meeting... Can you please send them again .... Thanks Leza aka Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee... www.moorofdundee.com  I'd like to come, if I get back in town on time.....

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/18/2003 11:55:21 PM Central Standard Time,
wjwakefield at juno.com writes:

> Steppes populace meeting is at our house this Thursday (see directions
> below). Garb is optional. We will run people off at 10pm (it is a
> school night). Smoking outside only (in the back yard, and pick up your
> buts please). Will not guarantee munchies, so you might want to bring
> some. We have 2 cats and a very friendly cocker spaniel dog - please do
> not let them out if you can help it. We will attempt to curb Cindy's
> enthusiasm...
>
> Look forward to seeing you....
>
> Thanks
> Suzanna &Agilwulf

I will have to miss due to the first week of school.
Donnel

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio