[Steppes] Virus making the rounds

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:20:07 PDT 2003

In the admin queue for the mailing list this morning there were about
fifteen virus laden messages (no text, with an attachment).  While I don't
know what the virus is it appears to us an address book payload system (some
of these messages were from list members).  Please update your sig or dat
files and scan for viruses.  If you do not have a virus scanner, I would
highly encourage you to get one, it will help protect you and everyone else.

Thanks,

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Steppes VScribe, Steppes Mailing List Admin