[Steppes] Warlord Pictures?? - anyone??

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Wed Aug 20 17:01:41 PDT 2003

Try His Incipientness (new word, always wanted to invent one) of Elfsea's
website at http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

A lot of folks submit photos for him to host and he has in my opinion one of
the best sites documenting in pictures a large portion of the recent history
of this Kingdom.

Karolus