[Steppes] Apartment locating help needed

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:50:54 PDT 2003

What's FUNNY is that I own Parrots, which apartment complexes do not
consider "pets" but which could EASILY do damage to woodwork if they were to
get out of their cage or roam freely like some people allow.  EASILY do 500
in damage.  But I don't pay a pet deposit on them, and haven't ever had to
do so.

Morgan