[Steppes] Dance Revel Tonight at 7!

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 13:07:19 PDT 2003

Hello everyone!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at dance again this Monday!
After two months of class, we have quite a few dances to choose from
tonight.
Tonight we'll be having our party, which means we'll be dancing by
request and teaching as needed.

You may wear medieval or renaissance clothing if you would like.

Russell and I will be bringing a few snacks, and you are welcome to
bring some as well. A good rule of thumb is to not bring more than you
would consume by yourself.

Cups, paper plates, napkins, and plastic silverware will be available,
so do not worry about bringing those.

Go to http://dance.ansteorra.org/steppes/home if you would like to look
at the dances we have been doing, need directions, or have any other
questions.

We'll see you tonight!

Russell and Erika