[Steppes] Application for Baron and Baroness

mikaelc mikaelc at airmail.net
Wed Sep 3 14:50:26 PDT 2003

Greetings unto all gentles of the Barony of the Steppes. My lady Katya
and I have applied to become Baron and Baroness of the Steppes, and as
announced at the business meeting last night, we are making our letter
of application and our SCA resumes available to all who want them.
Attached to this missive you will find the exact documents we have
forwarded to Their Majesties, Their Excellencies, and the Kingdom
Seneschal (in MS Word format). If anyone has questions for us regarding
this matter, please feel free to call, come by (reasonable hours only,
please), or e-mail us directly. Thank you.

Ld. Mikael