[Steppes] Query to those who would be.......

L LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:56:25 PDT 2003

I would like to know what your objectives/goals are for your tenure.

I would also like to know where you stand for supporting the equestrian
group. Currently the Barony is paying for insurance ($50/event, $50/practice
site - this was backed by a populace vote at business meeting), the Barony
has also been supporting equipment costs (when I can remember to turn in the
receipts). :) Would that change?

Answer private or public, as you please.

Aimee LongCoeur
Central Region Equestrian Marshal
Lisa LeChatton
Rockwall, Tx