[Steppes] Baronial Succession Pages and Polling form

Hrldsmn@aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 17:07:42 PDT 2003

Not that I feel it applies to our case with the candidates at hand, but you
can have no Baron/ess and still be a barony by becoming a Crown Barony, where
the King and Queen function as the nobles. While this seems to have some stigma
attached to it for some reason in Ansteorra it is used in other kingdoms to
good advantage when a group doesn't select from the candidates offered or there
are no acceptable candidates available.

Edwin