[Steppes] Persona Developement

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 16:51:29 PDT 2003

Quite a bit, actually.  I was limited to the costuming books at my college library, which were sketchy at best, but I considered what I would be willing to wear.  I also had to consider what I had the proverbial snowball's chance of being able to sew for myself.

Arianne Balfour

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
How much, if at all, di the clothing for a particular time period influence
your choice of name and persona?

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." -- Lily Tomlin