[Steppes] Persona Developement

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:26:38 PDT 2003

Quite a bit. I wasnt going to wear a corset for a
love nor money, so that eliminated most of late period. I am not that great
a seamstress so T tunic like garb is easy and comfortable for me. English
history is interesting to me, but the Viking culture fascinates me too. I
decided to go Anglo-saxon/Norman which as a kind of joke i call Viking once
removed.

Linet