Garb:Re: [Steppes] Populace

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 25 14:01:11 PDT 2003

Works out either way since some folks will be in garb- (which is often more normal looking and elegant than some "Prom" dresses and other mundane wear- <have you looked at the cool teenagers lately?>) and some will be in mundane clothing.  Folks see both types of clothing mingling together and ultimately feel more comfortable in checking out our hobby.  For what it is worth I would encourage folks to wear what is comfortable or practical- Mundane or Garb.  Just leave the knives and such at home.  Hmmm. Maybe I can leave early and change.

Jacque