[Steppes] Rapier Practice???

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Thu Sep 25 23:44:13 PDT 2003

ooop
tonight was Populace, at 7pm at the NewNew Resteraunt on Beltline Rd. in
Addison, to meet the candidates for the newest Baron/Baroness for the
Steppes.
   sure hope you didn't have a long drive. maybe next month?

oh....Friday (tomorrow) afternoon/evening is the beginning of Elfsea
Defender at Canton, Tx. (there should be all kinds of messages about how to
get there.....basicly drive east on I 20, to Canton. It will be a "three
day" event....set up Friday evening after you drive from where/ever after
work, Saturday then breakdown/drive home on Sunday. should be a lot of fun.

maybe see you there?

Galen