[Steppes] Maggie and Alexander's Accident

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 13:35:05 PDT 2003

Countess Margaret and Don Alexander (Lisa May and Glenn Finnell) were involved in a car wreck late Friday night in Longview, Texas while on their way to a hotel for Three Kings.  Alexander suffered minor cuts and bruises and is doing well.  Maggie received several broken ribs, a punctured lung, and minor damage to her liver and is in stable condition at Good Shepherd Hospital in Longview.  She will likely be in the hospital for several days and is recovering well.  The wreck was caused when a drunk driver crossed the center line of the road they were on and struck them very nearly head on.  Having seen Alexander’s vehicle, I would say that we are extremely lucky that they are both still with us.  Maggie’s family is with them and helping to take care of everything.  When we saw her today, Maggie was in good spirits and showing the strong attitude that is a hallmark of her character.  Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.  If further details become available, I'll send
 out another post.

Doña Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...