[Steppes] boosting of bandwidth- a momentary interruption

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Oct 10 06:42:26 PDT 2003

Hi Andy and Stella! Got your letter, thanks for the postcards!
Hmm- I think your current zip code is not one registered (or adjacent)
to the Steppes, so I think the Baronial bid is a no-go. On the topic of
your armory registration a note to the herald might be in order.
Glad you are happy to be home again, you can thrill all the neighbors
with your tales of summer survival in 95+ heat! (well that's only 35 or
so in Celsius, but still plenty warm!) hugs to all, Pyro