[Steppes] Antler question

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 21:53:59 PDT 2003

As a child, I liked taking the cooked wishbone from a chicken and soaking it
in vinegar until it was pliable, then tying it into a knot and letting it
dry until it was hard. I then showed it to my friends and mystified them.
Since I went to a total of 11 schools in a total of 11 years (not
necessarily a school a year), I got to pull that stunt a lot!
(giggles)

Lete