[Steppes] More News From Namron

PortoFun portofun at ticnet.com
Mon Oct 13 20:59:07 PDT 2003

The laureling ceremony was brief, but powerful, and the King himself spoke
as the member of the chivalry.

Thanks for the congratulations. Ashia has trained Dance so well, that he is
becoming the Plum (Alexis' horse) of the Central Region. Next year, I hear
she plans on putting a trained circus bear on Dance and seeing if he can win
Namron. ;)

Miguel