[Steppes] steppesletter

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 06:43:52 PDT 2003

The Clothier's Guild will be meeting November 6 for a fan class by Lady
Toryn. A materials list has been published. December 4 will be the last
meeting of the Clothier's Guild that I will host. I have had the Clothier's
Guild for well over 4 years now. I think its time to pass along the torch. I
would like to thank the people who came out and taught classes, HL Philip
White, Morgan Cain, Lady Ann the Spinster and Lady Toryn. Lady Toryn was a
big help in our Warlord Garb project this last year. I would also like to
thank people who have helped me with sewing projects, Lady Sunnifa
Eiriksdottir, Lady Osanna de Burgh, Esmerelda, HL Chiara and Lady Ann the
Spinster. If I forgotten anyone , I apologize.

yours in service,
Catalina Sanabria Rosado
(aka Elspeth de Forbeys)

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT