[Steppes] Gathering

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:26:25 PDT 2003

Those of you who will be at the gathering and need to plan eats, Pat's doing
a little chicken and a bit of hamburger for our share of the potluck.

The time to be there is open to whenever (travelers might be putting up a
tent or two Saturday afternoon and pre-reveling that evening).  Drinks,
chairs and bedding are up to you.  You might want to call if you have
questions; I don't know who'll be on e-m to field questions between then and
now.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.