[Steppes] LIVE STEEL ? What does No Live Steel Mean ?

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 21:19:57 PDT 2003

Does no live steel mean we can have swords, but they have to remain in their sheaths/peace tied or does it mean we can't even wear swords ? knives ?  Thanks Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee

ED Reese <edreese at m7bedlam.com> wrote:
Site restrictions: No live steel, no visible alcohol, no horses, no
archery. PRIMITIVE SITE!!!

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio