[Steppes] Important! Please Read -- Fall Court Changes.

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 23 23:36:00 PDT 2003

Does no live steel mean no personal swords, knives etc or does it refer to no thrown weapons and no light weapons fighting.    Also I was planning on bringing arrows, bows, and bowstaves to work on making strings and repairing but not firing.  These are also considered live steel.        Hmmmm.  In light of the general restrictions maybe I just bring some leather to work on or a book to read.