[Steppes] Fan class order for 11/6 class

ORDERS_DONITA_L@Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Fri Oct 24 07:13:14 PDT 2003

Hello!
Thank you for all who have responded for the Fan class!
Here are the results of the requests and the order that I have placed for
the fans.
Osanna - WHITE - Feathers and kit = $30
Aurelia - WHITE - Feathers and kit = $30
Natasha - WHITE - Feathers and kit = $30
Beginn - Fan kit only = $2
Liz - 2 Royal Blue, 4 Burgandy, 4 ivory + kit = $40

I will have some extra feathers available and extra kits available if
anyone else wants to join us....just bring your checkbook!   If I have
missed anyone, I deeply apologise...please call me ASAP 817-300-4729 so I
can place your order.

Thank you so much and I look forward to working with you!
Toryn