[Steppes] Desperation (Mundane)

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Fri Oct 24 09:51:52 PDT 2003

Miss seein ya around, Hightower.

Thanks for the reply, either way it goes. I'm starting to get rather frazzled about this whole thing. Actually, Dennis and Liz had mentioned that I should think about getting a hold of you about this but I don't really want to be that much of a bother. Especially now that you've become a manager at the place where you work (so they tell me) and you don't really need to bother with piddly things like me. heh

I am the very first to admit that the only thing I know about cars is how to drive them and to keep them maintained...but to let someone else do it. ;) The only thing that I can say about the car is that it's been suggested to be that its about to throw a rod but the person who said that is unsure, just that its making a most horrible knocking racket when its started and being driven. I'm too paranoid to start it for that matter.

Kitty

--
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compaired to what lies within us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes