[Steppes] FYI - Color copies

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 14:58:38 PST 2003

Greetings Good Gentles.

Today I ran up against a common scribal problem of where to get color copies
from a published book.

Office Max at Town East Mall would not make a copy for me from my personal
copy of the Book of Kells due to copyright laws. They did not have a color
copier for general public use. They suggested maybe Kinkos had one at a location
many miles away from my home.

Lady Nuala came to my rescue and told me to try Office Depot.

I went back to Town East mall, and sure enough they had one available. I made
a great copy 11x17 inches and paid only $1.07 (including tax), which is less
than half what I expected to pay at Office Max.

I told them I would definitely be back again.

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh