[Steppes] looking for

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:15:54 PST 2003

I have tried sending this message before & it was sent back. Trying again.

When checking the Steppes site, it does not appear that an autocrat has been
chosen at this time for 12th Night. While I cannot bid for this myself, due
to personal matters, I do have some information for whomever does get the
bid. Or if there is someone else I should speak with please contact me.

Ly Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
House Bloodstone

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)