[Steppes] Home needed

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Tue Nov 4 14:41:12 PST 2003

Sue and I were at the Dallas Animal Shelter today ( trying to rescue her
neighbor's dogs) and I saw a beautiful red and white Husky (maybe
Malamute) male, the rescue groups have no room for him and he was not
going into adoption.  I could not allow him to be killed.  I am taking
him and will be getting him neutered and his shots, Friday.  I will keep
him until I can find a home for him, but I wanted to see if there was
anyone that might be interested in him.  Will know more about him after
I get him.

Cairenn
214 946 4110