[Steppes] Covered Transport!

ORDERS_DONITA_L@Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Nov 5 06:58:09 PST 2003

Greetings All!

As the yule season approaches, the call gets louder.  'Tor-yn, Torrrrryn,
TOR-RRRYN!  Come to the Merchants!  Buy Me!  SPEND more RUBLES!!!'  (Truly,
I can hear this, and Good Lord Physician Phil says that I am of sound mind,
so one less thing to worry about.)  As I have stated before, I find that I
have overspent my purse and that my eyes get bigger than my wagon.  I
solved this problem (with the aid of my faithful servant) and purchased a
covered transport from Good Lord Lowe.
I write again today to inform all that Good Lord Lowe (or Pasha, as I call
him now), has further reduced the price that he is requiring for these
wagons!  YES!  He has now made their price 600 rubles instead of 700.  If
that wasn't enough to encourage you to purchase a wagon, when I told Pasha
that I had just bought one at the higher price that sweet man handed me
(after viewing my reciept) a crisp 100 ruble note!  Sweet Pasha!  Good
Pasha!!  Never again will I darken the entrance to the lair of the vile
Depot of the Hovel!
Pasha's is located in northern Fort Worth on Jacksboro highway.  If you are
in need of a wagon for your period family, this one is definatly worth the
trip.  My Lord Herries loaded our wagon up so we could attend TRF two weeks
ago, and the wagon performed beautifully.
I am off now to find a Yule gift for my Lord.  Just what is a '24 volt
DeWalt set' anyway?  Who is this Lord DeWalt?  Is he related to the
DeBeers'?  Is 'volt' another word for karat?  Is this code for a 24 karat
necklace and earring set?  Hmmm....I'll buy one anyway just in case.

YIS,
Toryn