[Steppes] Off-Topic...Symphony

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 08:09:23 PST 2003

Please excuse the "off topic" nature of this post.  As many of you know, I sing with the Dallas Symphony Chorus.  We have a concert coming up that I thought some of you might be interested in.

On Nov 22 and 23, in memory of the 40th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy the Dallas Symphony, the Dallas Symphony chorus, the Children's choir of North Dallas and assorted other cast members will be performing Bernstein's Mass.  This piece was written for the opening of the JFK Center in Washington D.C.

This is an opportunity to see and hear a unique piece of classical music/theater that is not often performed. For more info on the Mass see the link below.  I have also included information on contacting the Symphony.

http://www.inkpot.com/classical/bernmass.html

Email
customerservice at dalsym.com

Phone