[Steppes] RE:OT: Congrats to HL Elin the Timid

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 12:40:52 PST 2003

Heartiest congratulations to the newest attorney!

Now you can correctly sign your name as
"Kelly Erickson, aka Elin the Timid, Esq."!

(It's a joke! It's a joke! Don't sue me! Just wanted to razz the knightly
community...<giggle>)

Lete
PS.
For the Etiquette Accuracy Police: The use of "Esquire" is becoming confused
now. It is primarily used at the end of a name, mostly in Britain, to
signify an attorney, specifically, but also, in previous times, as a
substitute for "Mister". "Esq." is always abbreviated and is never used with
anything but the person's given and surnames, eg. "John Jones, Esq."