[Steppes] Fighter Practice this weekend (11-16)

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:26:05 PST 2003

Once again, a significant majority of the active fighters are planning on
attending a melee event that's far enough away that makes getting back for
practice on Sunday impracticle.  Is anyone planning on being in town and
attending fighter practice?  I know there are a couple fighters who won't be
going to Bordermarch (An event I HIGHLY recommend attending if you have the
chance, it's fantastic...and the new castle looks AWESOME!).  Please reply
on the list if your intention was to go to practice on Sunday and maybe a
few people are still going to be here and want to fight.  If so, we'll see
what we can do to get the loaner armour and an officer to practice.  If not,
no big deal.

Morgan
Knight Marshal