[Steppes] RE: Twelfth Night

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Nov 14 15:45:28 PST 2003

There is a group of us already started on a group garb project, we are all
going to be wearing late Spanish! :)

This is my celebration for losing all that weight finally. I can now even
wear some of my stuff that is over 8 years old and that skinny dress has
just moved up from the back of the closet to the middle. Slowly but surely
it will fit again! :)

Chiara