[Steppes] Calling Noble/Brother Brendan

L LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:03:54 PST 2003

Noble,
May I please have the name and telephone number of your upholstry person,
again. I am ready to re-do the couch. It needs new foam "pillows" and fabric
on the pillows.

Friends,
I am also in need of suitable fabric to go with my Spanish/Moorish theme -
if anyone has something they need to sell. The print on the other couch has
sand, green, red and blue.

Patric and I are moving on Thanksgiving weekend (Friday and Saturday) a bit
further out in Rockwall County.  Food and drink will be provided to any who
care to come help.

Aimee/Lisa
214-675-2668