[Steppes] Is anyone daytripping Crown Tourney this weekend?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:04:21 PDT 2004

I would not mind going, but gas is an issue and my explorer is not a fuel
efficient animal.

If anyone is interested in sharing gas expenses for the daytrip, let me know

Borek

In seeking Wisdom, the first stage is silence, the second is listening, the
third remembrance, the fourth practicing, the fifth teaching. - Solomon
Gabirol, c. 1045

The supreme happiness of life is
the conviction of being loved for yourself,
or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                               ~Victor Hugo~