[Steppes] ...and growing

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Apr 21 15:20:55 PDT 2004

Congratulations to all the families and their new bundles of joy!
Toryn

Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>
Sent by: steppes-bounces at ansteorra.org
04/21/2004 09:53 AM
Please respond to "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc."

        To:     "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc." <steppes at ansteorra.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Steppes] ...and growing

It is my distinct pleasure to announce the birth of Kristian Elias
Kuykendall, who came into this world today at 7:55 a.m.  He weighs 7
pounds 4 ounces and is 19" long.  His proud father, Elias, Steppes
Oakenwald, mka Kyle Kuykendall wanted me to pass along that mother Lynnae
is doing well and recovering, and sisters Kyrie and Katarina are probably
very close to being brought over to the hospital to meet their new baby
brother!

Yours in Service,
Centurion Morgan