[Steppes] Archery Practice 4/25

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Apr 25 09:14:30 PDT 2004

You guys just make it far too easy, I had to bite my tongue & stay
my fingers to keep from responding to Greylond's comment about
Sara not letting him back in the car all muddy.  Them big kids always
seem to be the most trouble!

I've already gotten the "What's all this crap!" this morning myself.
Arrows, bows, armor, quivers, bolts, crossbow & combat missiles
were all staged by the door ready to go.  Bob's even already loaded
in the truck ready to be off for the archery range, and it rains.

How disappointing!

Ironwyrm

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:42:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00) jspinks at ix.netcom.com

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=hotmail/es2&ST=1/go/onm00200362a