[Steppes] Fwd: [Elfsea] Newcomer's Workshop

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 08:50:26 PDT 2004

Lady Sabine, the hospitaler of the Barony of Elfsea,
has kindly extended an invitation to all interested
parties of the Steppes to attend this Newcomer's
workshop.  If any from the Steppes would like to find
a more convenient point to gather at on this side of
the Metroplex, please let me know, and we can meet
them in the Fabric District and work from there.

Sarah
Steppes Hospitaler

=====