[Steppes] !!!ATTENTION!!! LINDENWOOD POPULACE RESCHEDULED !!!ATTENTION!!!

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed Aug 11 07:35:52 PDT 2004

Kom hael og sael,

Due to illness (the Seneschal's, aka my own), Lindenwood's Populace
meeting scheduled for August 11 has been rescheduled for Wednesday, August
18 at the home of Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir at 7:30 in the evening.

I appologize for the late notice, but there is no way with the way I feel
now that I can make the Populace meeting to conduct it tonight.

The new address for the August meeting is 1902 South State Highway 121
Apt. 804, Lewisville, Tx 75067. Mapquest and yahoo maps both deliver
accurate directions to this address. If you need additional written
directions, please email me privately.

With apologies,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir,
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood