[Steppes] stuff for troops

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 13:02:33 PDT 2004

Greetings,

For those of us who live near Eastfield College in Mesquite, the Albertson's
store on Motley drive and Town East Blvd., is having a back room sale of misc.
stuff.

They want to finish clearing out all that, and are making great deals.  I
just came back with three full size checker or backgammon sets and a metallic
travel set, as well as 10 notebooks of various sizes.  Cost for the troops
package - 3 dollars.

There are plenty of travel size shampoos and conditioners, dental items, hair
grooming stuff for girls, notebooks, puzzles, and much much more.

Sorry guys, I think I cleaned them out on the checker sets, but there is
plenty of other useful stuff in there.

Just mention that it is for the troop's care package, and probably get an
extra special deal.

Ciard