[Steppes] Meetings

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 15 08:48:14 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

We're looking at moving the Steppes Guild meetings to the second Tuesday
of the month.  Will this work for you?

Also, I proudly announce that early this morning our new Steppes Artisan
(Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita, OP) offered us a workshop on wool-dying.
We've tentatively scheduled it for October 30.  What would you like to
learn, specifically, from her?  There will be a cost - she's providing
all the toys!

Ever in Service,
Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)