[Steppes] Artisan check requests

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:21:59 PDT 2004

Just a reminder -

For anyone who has receipts to submit from Artisan (or anything else for
that matter), I will be at Populace next week with the checkbook. You can
download a form at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/treasurer/branch-funds.PDF, or I will try to
have extra copies available. For tax purposes, you are supposed to provide
me with the original receipts, not copies.

If you are not going to be at Populace but have receipts from Artisan,
please let me know and get them in the mail to me. I am supposed to have all
receipts within two weeks of the event so that I can complete the Event
Report by the end of the Month.

Thanks
Elin